GoinCruisin

Which itin do you like best??  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Which itin do you like best??

• Triumph: Miami, San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Valor: Miami, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Pride: LA, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas
    • Glory: Port Canaveral, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Liberty 8 day: Ft Lauderdale, San Juan, St Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola, Nassau
    • Freedom: Most likely mid-November, don't know itin yet
    • Other: please explain

Okay, the date the Liberty is sailing in October is 10/13... the pricing online for a balcony looks awesome for a newer ship, 8 day cruise... I'll email Laura tomorrow, I'll give the poll some more time :D

The Liberty sounds awsome. The dates are perfect. I just have to talk Peewee into it. Unless I just do what BJ did. He really liked the room with a hot tub that I suprised him with a couple of weeks ago. Soooooooooooo.....:D

That seems to be the way it is going.

I see you voted with Zydeco.

*shakes head*

That certainly wasn't by design. :p

Liv, not necessarily decided, but it certainly seems to be the most popular itin.

I hear a rumor from one of our very own that S&S 3.5 MIGHT be on the Freedom, which would be January 2008. So keep that in mind :D

The voting is still open, so if you haven't voted, and you actually want to go on the cruise you vote for, go ahead and vote :D

Assuming I like you guys when I meet you in June/October ;) , Liberty sounds great to me. It'll take some convincing, though; the other half wants to do an AI sometime soon, and I'm still trying to convince him to do the Voyager in early '08.

For now, sign me up! :D

Assuming I like you guys when I meet you in June/October ;) , Liberty sounds great to me. It'll take some convincing, though; the other half wants to do an AI sometime soon, and I'm still trying to convince him to do the Voyager in early '08.

For now, sign me up! :D

One of these days, we're going to talk CC into allowing us to do an "all inclusive" cruise with the drink package :D One of these days... but I'm going to try again for October 07, LOL!!! Then you would have your AI, and hubby would be happy, LOL!

You are going to LUUUURVE us :D

One of these days, we're going to talk CC into allowing us to do an "all inclusive" cruise with the drink package :D One of these days... but I'm going to try again for October 07, LOL!!! Then you would have your AI, and hubby would be happy, LOL!

hell_freezes_over.jpg

Well it's true...would be kind of like putting the fox in charge of the hen house don't you think...

LOL, true :D

I've sent an email off to Laura for the Liberty... so we will see :D

And I'm working on a banner :D

We need medication!!!!! :p

wooohoooo ! John and I are all over that one---a do over !

vicki

See, I was so jealous that I missed it, did you REALLY think I would let you guys get away with NOT doing a do-over???? :p LOL!!!!!

Archived