GoinCruisin

Which itin do you like best??  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Which itin do you like best??

• Triumph: Miami, San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Valor: Miami, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Pride: LA, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas
    • Glory: Port Canaveral, Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten
    • Liberty 8 day: Ft Lauderdale, San Juan, St Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola, Nassau
    • Freedom: Most likely mid-November, don't know itin yet
    • Other: please explain

Not suggesting that you don't take him -- I would never suggest that! You just don't have to tell him you booked it! ;) I plan on telling my DH the day before the cruise - oh, btw, we're leaving on vacay tomorrow - get packed!!! :D :D

Well....I haven't told him about the on we'll be on coming up...so what the heck!!! I can do it again! He'll never see it coming....:eek:

We ARE so much fun to cruise with!!!! We'd love to have you join us! Keep your eye on the boards, we should have some info out soon!!!!

I think the Liberty 8 day is the only way to go !!!!! I like the ports and 8 days is the best and October would be ideal for me. If I go with you guys, will I need therapy too :D ????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Count me in Randy !!!!!!

Well....I haven't told him about the on we'll be on coming up...so what the heck!!! I can do it again! He'll never see it coming....:eek:

We're going to get along FABULOUSLY!!!!! :D:D

If I go with you guys, will I need therapy too :D ????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of CC is gonna need therapy after this cruise!!! ;)

Shhhhhh.....we want to let them think they have a say......;):D

Yeah right........we know that this thing is Liberty hands down....EVEN though...some peeps have voted that have NO intention of going and WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE;) ....they tried to tip the scales to screw us up but it looks like the joke is on them.:D

Er, BJ... they can vote... but it doesn't matter doll, we're going on the Liberty :p:p LOL!!!

So that is the final answer.....

Regis, I'm getting a feeling you aren't liking this???? What's up???

San Juan, St Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola, Nassau

Honestly San Juan and Nassau do nothing for me. BTDT got the t-shirt and not sure I've lost anything there that I need to go back and look for :(.

The other three however....:D

San Juan, St Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola, Nassau

Honestly San Juan and Nassau do nothing for me. BTDT got the t-shirt and not sure I've lost anything there that I need to go back and look for :(.

The other three however....:D

Well it's a good thing those are on the front end and back end... you can just use those as sea days :D HOwever, Senor Frogs, with this group????? Bet ya haven't BTDT :eek: Might even be worth getting off the ship :eek:

Yeah right........we know that this thing is Liberty hands down....EVEN though...some peeps have voted that have NO intention of going and WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE;) ....they tried to tip the scales to screw us up but it looks like the joke is on them.:D

I have EVERY intention of going! I was even thinking about it whilst driving to work this morning!:D

Yipee! The ADA convention is the last week of September. Looks like this is a possiblity. Maybe I can talk Timmys_aunt into going (assuming I come back alive from SSII!) :D

Well duh! I put in a special call :p LOL!!!!!

Yup, Timmys_aunt should come along... she's gotten to know us a bit now :D LOL!!!

I much prefer the Western & Southern routes. Bahamas - too tame. Virgin Islands - too well traveled, too American. Give me the less traveled spots. Grenada - awesome. Aruba - awesome. Venezuela - awesome. Costa Maya - awesome. If you have to go to a touristy spot - Key West is cool.

I much prefer the Western & Southern routes. Bahamas - too tame. Virgin Islands - too well traveled, too American. Give me the less traveled spots. Grenada - awesome. Aruba - awesome. Venezuela - awesome. Costa Maya - awesome. If you have to go to a touristy spot - Key West is cool.

LOL, nothing is tame with this bunch... you know that!! :p

Hopefully you can join us on one of our other group cruises... We are doing Western on S&S 2 :D

LOL, nothing is tame with this bunch... you know that!! :p

Hopefully you can join us on one of our other group cruises... We are doing Western on S&S 2 :D

I know!! I know!! I was set to sign up with my sis, but others wanted to join us and absolutely couldn't sail then. :( We booked on the Miracle out of Tampa on 08/27/06.

I was a little bummed out that I couldn't do S&S II, but then how can one be bummed out if they have any cruise booked.:D

I'll watch for S&S III!

I have EVERY intention of going! I was even thinking about it whilst driving to work this morning!:D

My feelings exactly .......... the ports plus 8 days makes for a fun time. When do you think the booking process will begin ???? I am ready !!!

My feelings exactly .......... the ports plus 8 days makes for a fun time. When do you think the booking process will begin ???? I am ready !!!

I have sent the request off to Laura... just waiting to hear back :D I'm working on a banner so as soon as we get the word... we can get started!!!!! I am ready too!!!!

luvin the mega amigos cruisers......

I need to win lottery so I can join ya crazy... sick... demented... totaly wacked... nutty friends o mine...!

Don't even be playin like that Bama -- you'll be there -- end of story - k?:D

Archived