excursion suggestions?

beachbabyz

Hi, We will be on the Destiny in June and I need suggestions for an excursion for me, 12 yr old daughter/8 yr old son and my 70 yr old mother.

I think my kids might get bored with a regular tour and my mom is not exactly the hiking type!

Any thoughts?

Thx-

Hi, We will be on the Destiny in June and I need suggestions for an excursion for me, 12 yr old daughter/8 yr old son and my 70 yr old mother.

I think my kids might get bored with a regular tour and my mom is not exactly the hiking type!

Any thoughts?

Thx-

I would still consider the island tour because there is something to make everyone happy and get to see this beautiful place. Your mother might not make the hike at the Emerald Pool, but she can watch the kids from the lookout point while they swim or she can just enjoy an authentic lunch under cover. The kids will learn alot along the way and still have fun, too.

I'd recommend contacting reynotours@hotmail.com to start with and if you have enough folks in your group, he will even arrange a private tour if you think that one place might be more fun for the kids, etc. Reynold is very reasonably priced, extremely nice, and his guides are wonderful!

Good Luck!

Archived