Internet Cafes in Baltic Ports

We are taking a Baltic cruise in May and were wondering if anyone has taken this cruise previously and has knowledge of internet cafes near the docks. We will be in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallin, Rostock, and Copenhagen. On our previous cruises we have been fortunate to find them close to the dock. Would appreciate any info.

Howdy, neighbor,

Most of the ports are a distance from city centre off in an industrial/commercial area--much like the Port of Houston's situation. You will find Internet cafes in the town centres with no problem--we did. In a couple of instances, some Internet cafes were marked on the town's official tourist map being given out for free at the tourist information office (a great place to stop for info & tips). If you want to pinpoint a few before you go, you can always Google "internet cafe Oslo" and see what turns up. Also, there are a couple of website collections of links to Internet cafes all over the world.

Note, finally, that when people give a response about a particular port, it can get confusing, as there are several places where cruise ships dock in some of these cities, i.e., just because my ship docked HERE doesn't mean your ship will dock anywhere near HERE. If you want to find out where your ship will dock, you can go to the official port website for that city and look for the vessel call list, cruise ship calendar...whatever they have named it. There, you can find your date and ship and berth assignment!

I know y'all will have a great trip! Other than the fact that I couldn't get used to wearing sweaters and jackets in July...I'm one of those crazy people who love our hot, sticky summers...it was a fascinating journey.

Archived