NYC Hotels

malibu3467

My mom and I will be sailing out of the Brooklyn Port on July 2 (yay Crown Princess!!)

We have been to New York before, but typically stay in midtown. We are looking for suggestions for moderate to upscale hotels. We would prefer to have a concierge level, but would also prefer to spend less than $500 a night.

We want something convenient, and even though we often prefer upscale places, it would be great to find a reasonable rate if we heard a good review or two on an often overlooked property...

Thanks for your help! :)

have you ever stayed at the Marriot Marquise in Midtown? I live in Jersey, so I don't really use hotels in NYC (Just drive across the bridge or through the tunnel and we are home). It is a great place, has a theater below the lobby (great show by the way) has a great view of Times Square and has a rotating bar and wonderful rotating restaurant. I believe it is in your price range.

Archived