Pride formal nights.....

kstwo728

I know the first one was on Monday night for us last month. And I am thinking the second was on Friday, but I'm not positive.

I wonder if they change them, because I had been told Tuesday and Friday?

I know the first one was on Monday night for us last month. And I am thinking the second was on Friday, but I'm not positive.

I wonder if they change them, because I had been told Tuesday and Friday?

You are correct - first formal night was Monday and the second one was Friday (after leaving Cabo). I don't believe they change them - when we did the Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Elation in 2003 it was also Monday and Friday!

Alternatives to Formal nights include what???.......the buffet court or room service? No way will the men in my family dress in anything other than country club casual (and that means to them without a sports coat and/or tie) as they are "on vacation and want to relax " (plus, I don't want to have to pack and deal with that stuff anyway AND I don't want to have to do much more than Chicos kind of dressing myself, truth be told.......we're on vacation after all!). As long as we can get into the dining room with the men in Eddie Bauer type khakais and shirts with collars, we will be fine. Otherwise, we will need alternatives.

Alternatives to Formal nights include what???.......the buffet court or room service? No way will the men in my family dress in anything other than country club casual (and that means to them without a sports coat and/or tie) as they are "on vacation and want to relax " (plus, I don't want to have to pack and deal with that stuff anyway AND I don't want to have to do much more than Chicos kind of dressing myself, truth be told.......we're on vacation after all!). As long as we can get into the dining room with the men in Eddie Bauer type khakais and shirts with collars, we will be fine. Otherwise, we will need alternatives.

I love Chicos! Your men will be ok in khakis and a shirt with a collar; yes, even on formal night. Carnival is more flexible than other cruises lines. Your men will probably not be the only ones. Have a great cruise!

It is so easy, you think the men are in control?

Come on.....

Ask them to put on a tie ( you pack the ties, dont leave it to them ), make thier lives miserable if they dont.

Then promise sex if they wear a jacket ( which you also pack )

ta da.. fromal enough. :rolleyes:

I am just teasing, just go have fun, I will be wearing a Tux myself, but that is just because it will make my wife happy.

It is so easy, you think the men are in control?

Come on.....

Ask them to put on a tie ( you pack the ties, dont leave it to them ), make thier lives miserable if they dont.

Then promise sex if they wear a jacket ( which you also pack )

ta da.. fromal enough. :rolleyes:

I am just teasing, just go have fun, I will be wearing a Tux myself, but that is just because it will make my wife happy.

Oh my! :o :D

My men wore khakis and a shirt with a collar type of wear on regular nights - on formal nights they wore dress shirts and ties with nice slacks.

Archived