Spirit AB perks

beau4

A firend of mine just took an upsell to the AB on the Spirit and was told that 3 bottles of liquor are included as one of the perks. Is this new this year? I thought only the AAs got the free liquor. I told her my CC friends would know the answer.

Thank you!

I don't believe this is accurate. I am pretty sure this is only available for AA Owners Suites and up. Unless, of course, this is something new. Which I hope it is and available for ALL suites as a new perk, as I will be sailing on the Spirit in July in an Aft AD Penthouse Suite. So, I have my fingers crossed.

I was in the AB on Spirit Dec 8th 2005. I did not receive 3 bottles of liquor or any soda or water. Just a single bottle of champagne on arrival.

Sharon

Thanks sclauss, I had a feeling this was the case and that she was given the wrong information from NCL.It would have been an unpleasant "surprise" to be expecting the liquor and then, once on board, be told "No", it's only for AA suites.

Archived