Have you seen the size of those balconys!!! (Freedom

Yes, this is the width of all the balconies on Freedom. I have been telling everyone all along that the balconies were twice the width and no one believed me. lol. Anyway, thanks for the pic. They are much nicer than voyager class.

Yes, this is the width of all the balconies on Freedom. I have been telling everyone all along that the balconies were twice the width and no one believed me. lol. Anyway, thanks for the pic. They are much nicer than voyager class.

I actually meant to say depth, not width.

The depth(side of ship to glass door for those "smart" people :) ) looks identical to the AOS balcony. If it was twice what the AOS was, then you would essentially have almost no room for legs if you sat in a chair(with the chair back against the door/glass wall).

They maybe a sliver bigger, but not very much.

The depth(side of ship to glass door for those "smart" people :) ) looks identical to the AOS balcony. If it was twice what the AOS was, then you would essentially have almost no room for legs if you sat in a chair(with the chair back against the door/glass wall).

They maybe a sliver bigger, but not very much.

Mariner of the seas balcony size...46 sqft

Freedom Balcony Size...74 sqft. That is almost 30 sqft bigger and about 40% larger. More, methinks, than a sliver larger. (for those smart people)

Good pics. I stand corrected. I guess they are a lot larger(assuming non of the pics are of "special" balcony cabins(larger/smaller than normal)).

My memory must be clouded. I will blame it on the drink of the day!

Good pics. I stand corrected. I guess they are a lot larger(assuming non of the pics are of "special" balcony cabins(larger/smaller than normal)).

My memory must be clouded. I will blame it on the drink of the day!

Those drinks of the day. It'll do it evreytime :)

Faith, can you tell me how to open all of those photo's without the dutch/Norweign home page popping up? I don't understand that language and don't want to register for something that I don't know what it says. The few owners suite photos that I could see were great.

Thanks, Nanatravel

Faith, can you tell me how to open all of those photo's without the dutch/Norweign home page popping up? I don't understand that language and don't want to register for something that I don't know what it says. The few owners suite photos that I could see were great.

Thanks, Nanatravel

If you are looking for good photos of Freedom, go here....these are the best photos yet!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/FreedomoftheSeas1

http://community.webshots.com/user/FreedomoftheSeas2

http://community.webshots.com/user/FreedomoftheSeas3

Photo album 2 has all the different stateroom/suite categories with lots of photos of each!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the aft balcony sizes vary from deck to deck. The higher you get, the smaller they get. BUT, they are still quite large. The one in the pic looks like a higher balcony by the lack of obstruction, and it is still quite large.

Archived