the largest dining table????

Hi Mike---:D it's Dave from the Vineyard and I had the same question because we may up our count to 12 people so I called RCCL and they told me the max. table is 10 people but we could do side by side tables for 6--just make sure you have all your res. # tied together!!!:D --See you guys in JAN.

Just got off the Navigator and we were very mad when they did not seat all 18 of us together. Not even close tables. So the second night they had one big table set up for us. They took a couple of tables and moved them together and put a board between them. It worked out perfectly. We just wanted side by side tables and they did this for us. It was wonderful.

We had a table for 13 and I really wish they had done 2 smaller tables side by side or close. Getting a table for 13 thru dinner took FOREVER! They wait for everyone to be on the same course, so if someone is orders salad and soup or whatever the rest of you will have to wait until they are finished to get your entree. We didn't get out of the dining room most nights before 10:30 and it was impossible to talk to anyone at the other end of the table anyway.

We had a group of 15 and were seated at 2 of 8 tables right next to each other. It was wonderful, we all changed seats every single night, so we could take turns spending dinner time with different family and friends each evening. Our servers were very accomodating and did not mind the changes at all.

We're not the type who limit ourselves to one type of drink every evening, some people think it confuses the servers, I don't really think so.

A table with more than 8 means you don't get to talk to each other, someone is always left out of the conversation.

Archived