Century short cruises

traci m

Anyone ever done the 4 or 5 nite on the Century? Do a 4-5 nite every year with the "girls" (8 of us, all 40+). Is there enough onboard activities, especially in the evenings to keep us happy? We like the night clubs, dancing, etc. We've done Royal, Carnival and Norweigan in the past.

Thanks

Anyone ever done the 4 or 5 nite on the Century? Do a 4-5 nite every year with the "girls" (8 of us, all 40+). Is there enough onboard activities, especially in the evenings to keep us happy? We like the night clubs, dancing, etc. We've done Royal, Carnival and Norweigan in the past.

Thanks

Hi Traci !

This is a brand new itinerary and homeport (Miami) for Century, which starts later this year. She has not done short sailings before. So, it is hard to say how good it will be.

However, I am quite certain that Celebrity will have the itinerary loaded with things to do, and you wont be disappointed.

Century is one of my favorite ships, and she is getting a major overhaul in another few days, so the ship will be in great shape for the shorter sailings later this year.

Enjoy your Cruise !

We loved Century, when we were on her in November. This was a longer cruise, so I'm not sure how the shorter ones will be. On our cruise, we shared the Rendezvous Lounge with the Captain & his officers several nights. The officers on this ship were very visible, & joined in on the fun. :) Admittedly, several nights it was just my DH & me, the crew, & a few single ladies. We had a great time though. :D We're already booked on a 4 & 5 night B2B. I can't wait to sail on Century again. :)

It really depends on the time of year.

Suffice to say, most passengers I've been booking are retirees from FL.

Celebrity generally is not as active at night as RCL and NCL.

Will the Century take over the Bermuda port also?? I'm hoping to cruise to Bermuda in 2008. Thanks

Hi Tracy !

At this point, and for 2007 the answer is no. 2008 remains to be seen, so we cant answer that part yet.

Archived