Conquest Room 8438

we were in 8434 (right next door) last week....nice place to be! you will love it! one deck up to the food and fun! the only problem i found was the scraping of deck chairs above us every now and then but it wasn't bad. we LOVED it!

the view is great and you are on the good side of the ship when you go into the ports! (someone had already told us that before we went)

the room is large and spacious and the balcony is just right! you will have joey for a cabin steward. i loved him so much i have written the CEO of carnival to let him know how he is such an asset for carnival cruise.

tell joey that crystal, morgan and keith said hi. we gave him mardi gras beads last week to give to his child. he was married in 2002 and has a 3 year old. he gives service beyond the call of duty! he kept us filled up with ice in our room and was attentive for everything! unfortunately he is still there because he wouldn't fit in my suitcase. i have been on 10 cruises and this was the best ever and the best cabin steward ever! food was excellent, service was excellent and i found the staff to be very friendly!

i hope you have a great time! again, tell joey we miss him! (our son had an old fashioned mardi gras hat and we took a picture of him wearing it - he just smiled and smiled and smiled all week!)

i thought the overhang was great because i didn't have direct sun....it was hot enough as it was.

you can see the stars if you look out but even if you are on a regular balcony, you can't look straight up.....the stars from the top deck are beautiful and you only have to go up one flight! hhhhhmmmm, i hear it calling me.....RRROOOMMM SSSEEERRRVVVIIICCCEEE.....

• 5 weeks later...

Archived