Balcony Unassigned on Valor - any "bad" balconies

vesw01

I did a balcony unassigned 8a on the Valor for Sept. If you do this, can you wind up with a balcony that has an obstructed view? I know nothing about balconies and even less about ship design....we will be sailling on Sept 24. If this is a cabin avail that someone thinks would be a great location - I am open to suggestions. I am just not sure if I can wind up with a "less than desirable" cabin.

I am just not sure if I can wind up with a "less than desirable" cabin.

You should probably book a particular cabin. With a guarantee you could end up anywhere there are cabins in that cateory.

Are there any cabins we wouldn't want - such as obstructed view - bad location - etc.

If you booked an 8A you should be okay with the view, I don't think Valor has any obstructed view balconies... but location? You could end up anywhere... for me, there is no bad location on the ship, I stay up pretty late and I'm up pretty early. But for some, there are bad locations... you book a guarantee and you are saying you don't care where you are, just get you on the ship :D

I honestly don't care about location so much as an obstructed view. We couldn't care less if we were on the Lido - would it be nice, sure by not worth $150 pp to me. My main concern is getting a balcony and not really be able to use it b/c there is a huge lifeboat (although handy if we are sinking) in my way to see anything. Yes, I know when you are at sea there isn't a lot to see, but I love to just sit outside and relax (yes I know it is hurricane season).

I honestly don't care about location so much as an obstructed view. We couldn't care less if we were on the Lido - would it be nice, sure by not worth $150 pp to me. My main concern is getting a balcony and not really be able to use it b/c there is a huge lifeboat (although handy if we are sinking) in my way to see anything. Yes, I know when you are at sea there isn't a lot to see, but I love to just sit outside and relax (yes I know it is hurricane season).

Valor is not a Spirit class ship.. there are no obstructed 8A's with lifeboats in the way as lifeboats are on deck 4 and 8A's start on deck 6.. Since you don't care where you are located on the ship.. and will not have an obstructed view.. go and enjoy:)

Spirit class have the obstructed balconies which are 5A and 7A's I believe

Archived