Crib in a 1A???

CruisinRin

Hi, I will be sailing on the Carnival Liberty in March 2007 with a group of family members. I have a family member(on a budget) that will be travelling with a toddler. Does anyone know if Carnival will give you a crib in a 1A?

Thanks so much!

Corinne

Hi, I will be sailing on the Carnival Liberty in March 2007 with a group of family members. I have a family member(on a budget) that will be travelling with a toddler. Does anyone know if Carnival will give you a crib in a 1A?

Thanks so much!

Corinne

Probably not because of all the things that can go wrong in a crib. Call Carnival and ask, they will transfer you to their special assistance hotline.

Probably not because of all the things that can go wrong in a crib. Call Carnival and ask, they will transfer you to their special assistance hotline.

I really don't understand your response. We had a crib last year in our balcony room on Miracle. It was a mini-crib with a mattress in it(supplied by Carnival), and we brought a sheet and his blankie from home. There were no bumpers or anything like that on the crib.

Does anyone else have the answer to my question? Thanks so much:)

-Corinne

I really don't understand your response. We had a crib last year in our balcony room on Miracle. It was a mini-crib with a mattress in it(supplied by Carnival), and we brought a sheet and his blankie from home. There were no bumpers or anything like that on the crib.

-Corinne

I would imagine Carnival would have an answer to this... did they not know??

Sailing Mondy with our toddler, Carnival will only allow you to sail in a cabin where the number of guests match the cabin. Even if the person is in a crib - Carnival uses Graco Play'n'Pak's.

So for us we had to book a room that would accomodate the three of us, it has a pull down upper that we will never use, and we will put Little Dood in the play and pack.

We tried to book a room without the upper, they were disinclined to acquiesse to our request (means NO)!

-Corinne

Hi Corinne, looks like you answer your own question, At first it looked like you didnt know but you yourself used a crib. Most Cat. 1a are big enough to hold a crib, now Im not sure of the one they use "Graco Play'n'Pak's".

The part that you dont understand, I mean with a Sue Happy World, Cribs have been linked to SIDS, and also the poor tods can get they little heads wedge into the types that have those wide rails. That what I meant. Im surprised that they even offer them to do the high liablity risk.

Fred

Thanks for all the quick responses. I guess I was not totally clear. The toddler and mom are the 2 that will be booked in the cabin. I was just wondering if they allowed cribs in 1As. I always like to get the word from cruisecritic first, before calling carnival and getting 10 different answers.:D

Cheers!

Corinne

Archived