Comfort Inn, San Juan-good/bad????

lrm

We have booked a 3 queen bed (suite?) at Comfort Inn, San Juan for 1 night. We are taking our very tall teenage sons on the Crown Princess and just needed a room for 1 night---but we want queen beds so they will be comfortable! I have read mixed reviews on this hotel and wondered if anyone has stayed there lately--and if anyone has stayed in the 3-bed room/suite.

lrm

Someone posted here about the Comfort Inn in San Juan. She just returned from her cruise this month. She stated she would not stay there again. Go to page 2 of this category and you will see her post.

We are sailing on AOS 9/3/06 and have not decided where we will stay as the good hotels are $$$ and not sure about some of the others.

Good luck.

Irm

I have booked the same suite for January 2007 for a 2 night pre-cruise and 1 night post-cruise. I have looked and looked and read and read these boards and I have found that unless I want to spend $300+, then there are good and bad things about every hotel. I have read some good reviews about the Comfort Inn as well as some bad. We don't need anything fancy, just no bugs and clean linen. I'm going to stay with our decision unless I find a great deal somewhere. I don't do the priceline thing as I am always booking 4 rooms and I can't be bothered to read about how to do it. I'm sure they are great deals but I don't have the time.

Irm

I have booked the same suite for January 2007 for a 2 night pre-cruise and 1 night post-cruise. I have looked and looked and read and read these boards and I have found that unless I want to spend $300+, then there are good and bad things about every hotel. I have read some good reviews about the Comfort Inn as well as some bad. We don't need anything fancy, just no bugs and clean linen. I'm going to stay with our decision unless I find a great deal somewhere. I don't do the priceline thing as I am always booking 4 rooms and I can't be bothered to read about how to do it. I'm sure they are great deals but I don't have the time.

ChuckyMoe -

Step out of your comfort zone...if you are staying three nights....You've just gotta try Priceline. Follow these very simple steps.

Go to Priceline.com

Type in San Juan and dates of stay (double check dates)

Choose "RESORTS" only San Juan area

Be sure to check 4 rooms...so you'll all get the same hotel

For January, I would bid $75 for beginning of January, $100 for the end of January. Keep bid at or below what you'd pay at the Comfort Inn.

If it's not accepted, don't give up....keep trying every three days or a couple times a month. Keep your cancellable reservation at the Comfort Inn just in case Priceline bidding does not work out

The Resort hotels are all nice. I would not recommend bidding any other level of hotel than Resort for San Juan.

Archived