Splendour Of The Seas greece what to do?

:confused: I'd like to know what to do on the 7 day Greek tour with Croatia included?What s the best tours, best things to see, not to miss, things to buy? We re going(Mom and I ) the end of August for my birthday and shoulder surgery recuperation. How big are the ocean view cabins ? I ve been on the smallest ship of the line already and HATED the pool area. Full of kids. Does splendour seperate kids and adult pools? We also got stuck on the waiting list for the later dinenr seating. Any way to get that fixed ASAP!?!?!? I do not wish to eat at 6. kinda cuts the trip in half.Thanks for any and all suggestions!!!!:)

Have you had a look on the roll call board for your Splendour cruise. You may find some of your cruise mates have some ideas for your ports of call.

There is a good chance that there will be plenty of children on this trip too as the UK schools are still on holiday then, and this is a popular cruise for UK cruisers

We were in an oceanview cabin on the Splendour in January and were pleasantly surprised by the amount of space. The last oceanview we'd been in was one of the highly touted "bigger" ones on Carnival. We found that even though this one was smaller than the Carnival one, it was better laid out. We enjoyed having the small love seat. It was a good place to curl up with a book and watch the waves out the window. (We had some gray weather and rough seas on our four day cruise to Cozumel.) We did think that we might have to pack carefully if we were ever to fullfill our dream of doing exactly what you are doing! (I am envious!) The closet space might be a little cramped if the both of you brought everything you wanted to bring on a seven day cruise. The bathroom was small, but doable.

There is a separate adult pool area on the Splendour in the Solarium. This was closed in on our trip. I was told that the roof can be opened. (Others will probably know more about this than I do.)

Wish I knew about tours!!!! You might check the the ports of call boards.

Archived