Hotel for the Pride?

2munchkins

We are looking for a nice hotel for 4 that we can stay the night before our July cruise on the Pride and park our vehicle with shuttle service. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The one we use is The Coast Hotel, its very close from the Cruise Terminal, they provide parking for the week and free shuttle to and from the terminal, also breakfast. Great Hotel with a great view of the Queen Mary and their fireworks at night. This is their link: http://www.coasthotels.com/home/sites/longbeach/

We stay last October and booked for this September again.

Fred

1423305510_longbeach_img1.jpg.ce1319d5be7645c2febabd4e399c29c9.jpg

That one looked great. I tried it but it was fully booked for the night we need. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

I think the Queen Mary (steps away from the Pride) offers a deal for cruisers, and I've also heard that the Marina Hotel in San Pedro offers a good deal and shuttle to and from the Ship.

That one looked great. I tried it but it was fully booked for the night we need. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Hum . . . I tried to book for January 7, 2007 and it also said it was fully booked. As a matter of fact, I've tried every month since we booked our cruise on Pride last December and I've always gotten the same . . . "sorry, hotel is fully booked." I'm wondering exactly how one does book a room there?

We've stayed twice at the Guest House In Long Beach. They offer a park and cruise package. Coffee in the rooms, continental breakfast and free shuttle to and from the port of Long Beach. They do not offer shuttle service to the Port of LA (San Pedro). We have left our vehicle, almost outside the office door and have experienced no problems. Hope this helps.

Luci

Hum . . . I tried to book for January 7, 2007 and it also said it was fully booked. As a matter of fact, I've tried every month since we booked our cruise on Pride last December and I've always gotten the same . . . "sorry, hotel is fully booked." I'm wondering exactly how one does book a room there?

I booked with 5 months to go and got a room, Sept 10th Pride cruise. There should be some rooms open for Jan 07, unless some convention is going on during that time.

I booked with 5 months to go and got a room, Sept 10th Pride cruise. There should be some rooms open for Jan 07, unless some convention is going on during that time.

I just called and asked why I haven't been able to book . . . starting over a year in advance and was told it was too early to book. They said they usually don't book a room until about six months out. Duh! I should have called months ago . . . :o

have you tried calling hotel directly? there is usually a toll free number on their site. i would give that a try.

I booked the Coast for our trip in July (7/16 cruise, check in at hotel of 7/14). When I tried to book via their website I received the rooms not available message. I checked the same dates on Expedia and Orbitz and both show availiability for that weekend.

I did a check just now and the same thing occurred. Expedia gave the better rate between the two though.

Archived