Fantasy suite V2 ?

HarleyGirl

Has anyone stayed in V2 on the Fantasy? I am a little confused because it's right on the end--the last room--and I can't tell if you can see around the corner while on your balcony, or if there is even anything around the corner on that deck, such as activities, people, pool, etc. Any other info you can give about this suite would be awesome. Thanks a million!

I stayed in V15. The best that I can remember is that you can't see anythig because it should be on the end and next to some stairs that lad to the deck. The door by the cabin goes out on that deck.

Oliveoyle

I was able to find only one post by searching and the guy said that in V1-V4 there was no privacy because everyone on deck could see into the suite, but I don't know if this is true or not. I'm thinking of changing back to V26 since it might be a little better. I've changed suites so many times I might as well do it once more!

One of the "quirks" to staterooms V1 and V2 is that your balcony is behind a set of stairs leading up to the front of the ship. The stairs arn't in your direct field of view but the folks climbing up those stairs will be within a FEW FEET of your balcony as they get to the top and of course they all turn to look at you sitting on the balcony! Even the next two staterooms are somewhat affected by the traffic flow. Of course if you like lots of folks right outside your balcony, then this isn't a problem. Look at a deckplan and move on down the row but also take into consideration that the balconys on the far end have obstructed views. The lifeboats are right in front of you. A Cat 12 stateroom solves all these problems!:)

I don't think they can see in your stateroom. When I was sitting on the balcony you could see the people walking on the lido deck. I watched the top of their heads. They dind't know if you wer setting ther unless they lookd up oor heard you. I watched many interesting people that way

oliveoyle

Hey HarleyGirl,

I think that you'll be happier with your choice to move back to V26.

If you haven't done so already, please go to this thread linked below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

Lots of pictures, and reviews of different Fantasy Class Category 11s.

To answer your specific question about V2 (which is a moot point now since you've switched, but may be helpful to others reading this), there is a seldom used deck up front there.

No pools or activities, just kind of a viewing deck.

In general, people seem to be there or find it on sail-away, then forget about it afterwards, so usually very private.

Again, if you look through all of the pictures, you'll see some pics of both the stairs, and taken from the viewing deck.

Anybody else who is reading this, and has stayed in Fantasy Class Verandah Deck Category 11s, feel free to give reviews of your specific cabin (please note the cabin number) on the above mentioned thread.

CJW

HI! Thanks so much for the information. I did indeed switch to V26. I was happy to hear what you said about the seldom-used deck up there. It might be a great place for us to hang out--oh wait! We have the balcony for that! :) Anyway, thanks for the info. I just saw your post today, May 9th, so I didn't want you to think i didn't appreciate your response.

HI! Thanks so much for the information. I did indeed switch to V26. I was happy to hear what you said about the seldom-used deck up there. It might be a great place for us to hang out--oh wait! We have the balcony for that! :) Anyway, thanks for the info. I just saw your post today, May 9th, so I didn't want you to think i didn't appreciate your response.

LOL!:D

Nice to be appreciated.:o

Just be sure to take lots of pictures and give us a review when you get back!;)

CJW

Archived