Soda and Water in Cabins

Cinderose

I noticed the soda and water in cabins. If you drink this who does the room stewart know to charge if there are 4 to a cabin and they all have seperate sign and sail accounts? Is it the first person that gets on the ship so their credit card is the first listed? Can you ask the stewart to remove it?

Cinder

I noticed the soda and water in cabins. If you drink this who does the room stewart know to charge if there are 4 to a cabin and they all have seperate sign and sail accounts? Is it the first person that gets on the ship so their credit card is the first listed? Can you ask the stewart to remove it?

Cinder

Just keep the Fridge locked and there shouldnt be any problems.

Fred, not all cabins have fridges, y'know. Sometimes, the Coke products and bottled water are sitting on top of the dresser.

Cinder, first time I've seen that question. I guess you could just advise your cabin steward which S&S to charge the drinks to.

,If you want to avoid the possible confusion, just ask the steward to remove all the beverages. He'll be glad to do that for you.:)

I was on a cruise with three other people and they put all of the cokes and waters that were drank on my card. I had it taken off and charged to the others cards. Then we left notes for the cabin steward as to who drank what.

Gets stuck with those bills! :p When we went on the Triumph in '04, the steward refused to remove the bottles of water and pop and recommended we put them in with the life jackets. We did that and then put them back when we left. I found an extra charge on my S&S card that wasn't there when we left the ship. I called and asked and they said they just put them on the bill of the person listed first in the reservation.

It all worked out well and was a nice learning experience! :p

Archived