fortune house hotel and condos- highly recommended.

just returned from the triumph cruise and we stayed at a place in miami that overlooked the bay. it was called fortune house hotel and condos. let me tell you - this place was fantastic ( although a little tricky to find due to lack of street sign). we rented a room for one night prior to our cruise for approx $170. it was extremely clean and it had 2 bedrooms, 2 balconies ( 1 off the main room and 1 off of the master bedroom ) it also had 2 bathrooms, a washer and a dryer in the suite and a full kitchen with a dishwasher and plates and glasses etc, etc. also had a very nice gym area with modern and clean machines. also a heated pool with attached hot tub. we could see the cruise ships from the pool area but not from our suite. they do have a deli down off the main lobby but i will not recommend it as the guy in there was a nit-wit. and they did not have much of anything. but we had a rental car so we took the short drive to the bayside marketplace. if you do not have a rental car they do have take out menus in the lobby at the desk. like i said i am highly recommending this place although i had never heard of it here on the boards. they do have a website just do a search for fortune house hotel .

Archived