Need Help?.....I'll try

:) Hi! I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with the new boards...sometimes change is good!

Randy (or anyone) how do I get rid of the edit thingy at the bottom of my post...or is it suppose to be there?:confused: Can everyone see it? I don't see their's.

Thanks for the help and remember this comes from a computer challenged gal!:o

~gina~:)

Gina, eventually it will go away. It's only there for maybe an hour, not sure yet, and gives you the chance to edit your post if you want to change or add something. Works great when you misspell words like I tend to do! :) Each person can see it only on their own posts until the time limit expires.

:)

Randy (or anyone) how do I get rid of the edit thingy at the bottom of my post...or is it suppose to be there?:confused: Can everyone see it? I don't see their's.

It's there for you only to edit (or one of the Hosts) and it will stay there......just curious why you don't like it there.:confused:

Oh....just learned it's only there for a short time for the members.....:cool:

:) Okay...well as long as it's suppose to be there that's okay. I just felt funny about only seeing mine and no one elses...like I wasn't doing something right!:o Thanks so much!

What does that red triangle w/a hole in the middle on the right hand side next to the post number means? How do I add it to my post?

My screen name color is in red, how do I change it to blue?

How can I insert the smiley icons in my message?

Thanks.

SugarPlum, the triangle is what you use to report a "bad post". You will see it on everyone's post but yours. So I see it on yours but not on mine. You probably wouldn't want to report yourself! :D

Your user name looks blue to me. Did you click on it or something? Don't know why it wouldn't look like all the others.

To get the smilie icons in your post go to User CP then to Edit Options, then scroll down to the bottom to Miscellaneous Options. In the drop down box, I chose "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing". This not only gives you the icons, but you can change fonts, colors and type. :D

It's there for you only to edit (or one of the Hosts) and it will stay there......just curious why you don't like it there.:confused:

Oh....just learned it's only there for a short time for the members.....:cool:

They're going to take away the edit function from us?? :confused: :eek:

Archived