All Booked: First QE2 Trip; First Single!

mike14c

Thanks to some very nice and helpful folks on this board, I've gone ahead and booked the QE2 five day trip departing on August 5th. Cabin 2063 has my name on it...first time on this ship, and first time on any ship as a single. Looking forwarded to it, and thanks to all who helped with cabin suggestions!

Mike

Thanks to some very nice and helpful folks on this board, I've gone ahead and booked the QE2 five day trip departing on August 5th. Cabin 2063 has my name on it...first time on this ship, and first time on any ship as a single. Looking forwarded to it, and thanks to all who helped with cabin suggestions!

Mike

Congratulations, Mike. You are going to experience something very special and unique. As so many others, I love QE2 and cherish every moment I spend sailing in her. I have traveled solo twice and will be doing the entire 2007 world cruise solo. You will be fine. We will all look forward to your reviews. Bon Voyage!:)

Bobby

Mike

Nice one Mike. I hope you enjoy the experience. There won't be anything else quite like it, I'm sure. Hopefully the weather will be kind and you'll enjoy life on deck as well. I'll be interested to hear what you think.

You'll love the ship. And the cabin!

I stayed in 2070 (the opp side from you) on one of my QE2 voyages, and I was shocked at the size. Plenty of room for 2 pax!:)

I agree - I've had 2070 too - on my first trip - and was very comfortable indeed. Good choice!

Archived