08 ITNs

I am a long range planner :rolleyes:

Do you know when CCL will have their winter 08 ITNs on line? I just received RCCL via e-mail and can't say anything interests me..... so I am waiting for Carnival and Princess ITNs. I have to go during spring break.

You must be a teacher. The 08's are out but remember that even after they are published they can change eg. Conquest moved to Galveston, Sensation moved to Fort Lauderdale and now Fantasy is moving to New Orleans. All this after Carnival published the 06 itineraries. Of course due to nature and mechanical failures but never the less they changed.

I would call Carnival and see what they can send you via mail or email.

You might be suprised by what kind of deals they seem to be able to muster up no pun intended lol.

I will e-mail CCL and Princess directly as they aren't showing O8 on the site. We want to get a group together, and I also plan to use some FF miles, so will need to know the final cruise and where so I can book air 330 days out.

I actually am going back to school full-time, so will need to go spring break. It is a bummer for the next couple years, but still workable for a cruise.

OK so this is a little much, but although we haven't booked anything yet DH and I are hoping to cruise 2 years from today. So far we have found cruises listed till about the 26th of April 08, one week before we want to go. I check the site every week or so, but don't really expect to see May until about Jan or Feb next year. If you look under find a cruise on the Carnival site I believe they will show up until and including April 08

Go to carnival site click on ships pick one I picked the Glory and then go and scroll down look at the dates, it will show a few then push next and keep going and you will finally get to the end of the dates. I booked April of 2008 at least 3 weeks ago. Good luck,

Carla

Archived