need some help

destinydog

We are looking to do some sort of beach trip in aruba....we would like to go somewhere that has chair rentals, as well as waverunner rentals. Would prefer the water to be reasonably calm since we will be traveling with two young children. Any suggestions?

thank you in advance.

For guaranteed calm water with no waves, head to Palm Beach. On the beach there is a spot just south of the Radisson which rents chaises. Truly perfect for little ones. I have photos here.

The last time I was on the island you had to go to Eagle Beach to rent waverunners. They were not allowed at Palm Beach. There are watersports operators walking up and down the beach who can make arrangements to take you by boat to Eagle Beach for your rental.

Eagle Beach is much quieter. However there are no chair rentals (I cannot even think of a place where you could go to the bathroom- maybe someone else can jump in here?) and the water at times can be rough and have waves.

Archived