Does RCCL include sodas in the meals?

raho74

No, sodas are not included in your cruise fare. Water (not bottled), tea, coffee (but not specialty coffees), milk, lemonade, and juice at breakfast are included in your cruise fare.

soda is a big money maker for cruiselines. ( i think Disney is the only one that doesnt charge)

cans are 1.75 plus 15% gratituty. soda cards are available for unlimited soda and juice.

ya can also have choc milk but the only thing available to drink at dinner was iced tea or milks.. (water)

If you drink a lot of soda, say more than 3 a day, you can purchase a soda card. The cost is around $5-6 per day, you can buy it the first day for the whole cruise. What this gets you is unlimited fountain drinks. The card (usually really a sticker on your cruise card) is per person. With this sticker/card the sodas are included in the dining room.

If you don't drink much soda at all, like me I might have 2 ginger ales sometime during the week, it's a waste of money to buy the sticker/card.

Ok - so, if I buy my daughter a drink pass for the week. Would she be able to bring us back a soda to the cabin.... say for a mixed drink?... I don't really drink soda except when I mix a drink. I don't plan on doing much of that but wanted to know if they watch that kind of thing or not?

Thanks for your advice!

Ok - so, if I buy my daughter a drink pass for the week. Would she be able to bring us back a soda to the cabin.... say for a mixed drink?... I don't really drink soda except when I mix a drink. I don't plan on doing much of that but wanted to know if they watch that kind of thing or not?

Thanks for your advice!

Soda cards are not good for room service so your daughter will have to go to a bar to get one, then bring it back to the cabin.

consider how old is your daughter and if you want her going to bars by her self and walking back to the cabin herself. (i would reconsider that option)

ya can also have choc milk but the only thing available to drink at dinner was iced tea or milks.. (water)

We complimentary lemonade with dinner every night. After dinner we also had coffee and hot tea.

I asked several times during the week on the VOyager for lemonade and was told it wasnt available.

I got myself a mug from the store and filled it myself at the lido deck before heading to dinner.

Archived