E66 cabin on Empress deck

ckcb4u2

We have been assigned cabin E66 on the Empress deck of the Sensation for our upcoming cruise. It is the the first cabin next to the Atrium, and I have been told that noise would be a problem. Has anyone stayed in this cabin in the past on any Fantasy class ship?

Not that I plan on sleeping much anyway (LOL)...;)

Craig

We have been assigned cabin E66 on the Empress deck of the Sensation for our upcoming cruise. It is the the first cabin next to the Atrium, and I have been told that noise would be a problem. Has anyone stayed in this cabin in the past on any Fantasy class ship?

Not that I plan on sleeping much anyway (LOL)...;)

Craig

Hi Craig,

We were in E64 on the Fantasy last March....I loved the location! We were not bothered by noise from the bar at all (plus it was convenient when I wanted a drink!). I had worried about elevator noise also, but they were actually on the other side of the interior rooms and again, there was no problem. I liked that location so much I have already booked E58 for next March!

Have a great cruise!

I agree with Janet 100%, we were in E64 last year and LOVED it! I too was concerned about noise, but never heard anything. We are sailing again this year and have booked E60 and E62 - the location is just the best!:D

Thanks so much for the info!. I am so looking forward to our cruise. I'll try not to spend too much time at the bar!;) 16 days and counting.......

Craig

Carnival Sensation 5/06

Thanks so much for the info!. I am so looking forward to our cruise. I'll try not to spend too much time at the bar!;) 16 days and counting.......

Craig

Carnival Sensation 5/06

But, "if" you have to, it is nice to know that there is one just steps away from your door!;)

Archived