Just booked Liberty "Hurry"

I want to know when the dates are going to be up online also. I am thinking about 2008 sailing, but need dates and pricing first to check our schedule for vacation time.

Yes, the balcony cabins, suites, and then the outside cabins will dry up quickly for the first sailing. Otherwise, no rush unless you have your heart set on a particular cabin. I booked 3 balcony cabins for the Liberty and it was already tough to get 3 together, but we did. We are also on the first paying cruise of the Freedom.

It is doing an alternating eastern and western - with the first cruise going to Labadee, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay and Cozumel. Don't know about the eastern since we only wanted to get on the first paying cruise.

Faith, Check the price this afternoon. My owners suite went down $400.00 from this moning and they honored it.

All the prices seem to have gone down a bit, and they changed the itinerary on Eastern.

I was just on it again.

It is down once again.

I copied my original itin from liberty booking today, and then it changed. It keeps going up and down so I think they just keep screwing with it and changing things. It might have been a mistake, but it was different for a while.

We just tried to book the Presidential Suite on Liberty or Freedom for March 2008.....SOLD OUT (with deposit put down already too!) :mad:

They did tell us that they had Feb 9 and Feb 23 open for Presidential Suite if anyone is interested.

when is the Liberty due to set sail for it's inagural?? Is it in 2007 or 2008? I spoke to someone from rccl on monday and they said not till 2008 so I guess i am a bit confused. i would like to know as i would like to book it for my dd graduation in june 2007. thanks in advance

We also booked for June 2nd...

Lucky to get a Grand Suite - no higher suites available. Thrilled and excited. From what I can see those prices have gone UP from my booking yesterday morning.

I am booked on the Freedom for May 2007 and I am holding a junior suite for the Liberty for April 2008. Do you think this is too early to book for the Liberty? Or should I wait for a better deal? And does anyone know when the Liberty May 2008 dates will open. I am now offically addicted to "cruising":eek:

Archived