Fort Lauderdale airport Shuttle to miami

adamken

We are flying into FLL to take advantage of a Frequent Flyer free ticket, we are cruising out of Miami, What is the best shuttle service to take us to a Hotel about a mile away from the Port of Miami.

Thanks in Advance

You can get a 'shared ride' with Tri County Airport Express for $18 per person. That's for getting from the airport to Miami, and it's the cheapest I found. You don't have to reserve because they're lots of vans waiting to pick up passengers. For the return you'll have to get a car or a cab.

For $18 per person, Tri County Airport Express, the originator of the shared ride transportation concept in South Florida offers this very economical mode of transportation to & from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. They have been providing this exclusive service to both tourists and local residents since 1986 with a fleet of 150 vehicles. The rates are per person and your wait is a maximum of 30 minutes from the time you and your luggage are curbside. You are allowed 2 suitcases (normal size) and 1 carry on per person before a possible extra fare is charged. The per person rates are posted at all terminals where their representatives are located - lower level curbside - for your convenience

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "AIRPORT EXPRESS" in red on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

I always fly into FLL and just catch trirail to MIA. 3.00 dollars. The train has lots of racks to put your luggage in. It will take you from the Hollywood airport all the way to MIA for the same 3.00 dollars. From MIA its a 20.00 cab fare to the port.

I always fly into FLL and just catch trirail to MIA. 3.00 dollars. The train has lots of racks to put your luggage in. It will take you from the Hollywood airport all the way to MIA for the same 3.00 dollars. From MIA its a 20.00 cab fare to the port.

How long of a ride with the Trirail? How long would i have to wait for the Trirail? Does it pick up from the FLL and drops off @ port of Miami?

It's just that I have not heard anyone from this forum mentioned this method of traveling from FLL to the port.

Mdxter

Do a search for tri-rail and all your question can be yours. Most days the train is every hour. Its about a 25 to 30 min. ride. Its really great. and a monet saver

Archived