Attention all Military, Vets, Ect.

Sorry hit the wrong button and posted it before I got to write.:rolleyes:

Anyhoo if anyone needs a copy of their DD 214 for a Military discount or Prior military Discount there is a new website you can get a copy the link is

http://vetrecs.archives.gov/

Hope this helps I have read people who have lost or can not find it so maybe you can print it if needed.;)

Sorry hit the wrong button and posted it before I got to write.:rolleyes:

Anyhoo if anyone needs a copy of their DD 214 for a Military discount or Prior military Discount there is a new website you can get a copy the link is

http://vetrecs.archives.gov/

Hope this helps I have read people who have lost or can not find it so maybe you can print it if needed.;)

Hi cruise_prirate,

I used that very site to get a copy of my DD-214 last week, any idea on how long the turn around time is for those request.

It a good site and free for vets :)

I am not sure if this was the site I used to get a copy of my DD214 but I was able to order it on-line, fax a signature page and got mine back in about 10 days. They warn you it may take 21 days but obviously it was much quicker!

Thanks for the info :D

I had already booked my cruise and I don't think I can cancel and re-book with the military discount, my cruise is 16 days away (05/20/06).

Next time I will book with the discount, I've been looking around and the military rates are great :rolleyes:

My husbands records were burned in a fire St. Louis in the late 70's. To date, we have not been able to get a copy of his records. We tried using that web site, but they didn't come up with any thing. When they called, my husband asked about all the records that burned and the lady on the phone was really surprised that he knew about the fire.

Unfortunately for us, nope copy and no discount. :( :confused:

Good luck to everyone else.

Archived