Inside cabins--DVD players?

cruzisme

I believe everybody had DVD's. On the Noordam, they had a wonderful, up-to-date collection of DVD's to rent from the library. For some cabins, including ours, the DVD's were free. . . and we weren't in a suite. We were allowed to take out three at a time.

does anyone know if inside cabins have DVD players? (esp. on Veedam)

or do only mini suites and higher have them?

thanks!:)

Yes DVD players were installed on all ships undergoing the SOE upgrade. The exception to this are the first 3 vista class ships, Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, and Westerdam. These 3 ships did not receive either the flat panel TV or DVD players as part of SOE. The new Noordam had the flat panel TV and DVD players installed when built. To answer your specfic question on the Veendam, she did get flat panel TV and DVD players in all cabins as part of SOE upgrade.

Would like to know if DVD rentals are free for passengers travelling on Outside Cabins. If not, can anyone tell me what is the price for renting them? I will be travelling on the Rotterdam.

Thank you

does anyone know if inside cabins have DVD players? (esp. on Veedam)

or do only mini suites and higher have them?

thanks!:)

I always travel in the "cheap seats" and I had a DVD player and flat screen tv on the Amsterdam this past January. As long as the Veendam has gotten its SOE upgrades, it should also have them. Note that the DVD players will play CDs ... and MP3's too.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Would like to know if DVD rentals are free for passengers travelling on Outside Cabins. If not, can anyone tell me what is the price for renting them? I will be travelling on the Rotterdam.

Thank you

DVD's are complimentary for Suite passengers. I believe that for the the other categories of cabins the DVD rental fee is $3 per DVD.

Archived