New itineraries are out!!!!

All three Pride ships itineraries are up until April 2008.

The Crown until November 2007.

The Dream until September 2007.

The Jewel until November 2007.

The Majesty until November 2007.

The Star until September 2007.

The Sun until September 2007.

Sorry, the Dawn, Spirit, and Wind itineraries aren't. Their itineraries are only posted until late April or early May 2007.

The Pearl's itineraries aren't up under Fleet yet, although you can see the Pearl's until April 2008 under Destinations (5-Day Western Caribbeans, althought the Eastern Caribbean Cruises aren't posted yet). Strange?

Stranger, you can't book the Pearl's 2007 post Alaska cruises up on Voyages & Pricing either. None of the Gem's cruises are posted anywhere at NCL yet.

We're getting there, but there are still a few holes. I wonder why the rest of the NCL's Hawaiian fleet is posted until 2008, but not the Wind? Could this mean it's the first to go East? It seems NCL always waits to post the ships departing from New York itineraries last.

I just booked Pride of Hawaii for May 21, 2007. I can't believe that I have booked over a year in advance, but I locked in aft cabins...that's all I care about.

Carol

Not happy here in Scotland :mad: . Pride of Hawaii summer 2008 cruises can be booked online - if you're in the US. All the prices are there. For the UK - the details are there but not the prices - not willing to pay the posted £57k per person!!! I wanted an aft cabin but I guess it's not going to be :mad:

Archived