Best Outside Cabin on Zenith

Cruisin Jan

Sailing on Zenith and want to know if there are any cabins near an outside veranda area. We usually have balcony cabins and since there aren't any on the Zenith, just wanted to know if I could find a cabin close to an outside area where I could enjoy my first cup of coffee in the morning before going to breakfast.

Sailing on Zenith and want to know if there are any cabins near an outside veranda area. We usually have balcony cabins and since there aren't any on the Zenith, just wanted to know if I could find a cabin close to an outside area where I could enjoy my first cup of coffee in the morning before going to breakfast.

Cruisin Jan,

Yes there are. Atlantic deck or Bahamas deck aft. Atlantic deck is the CC class deck. More perks/more money. Cabins are the same as on the Bahamas deck.

You can step out of your cabin and head aft. Walk up to the Windsurf Cafe and grab coffee and breakfast and then go back down to your deckk and relax on deck.

Look at http://www.celebritycruises.com for deck plans and you'll see what I mean.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

My comments are based on the "Horizon", formerly a sister ship to Zenith.

Aft cabins on decks 9 or 10 are the way to go. There are small sitting/reading/sunning areas at the stern of the ship on both decks. When I was a smoker, I loved the first coffee and the first cigarettee on the rear deck area on 10. I still love the first coffee there and now only think about the cigarette (after three years)!

The buffet area for breakfast and lunch is located on the aft end of deck 11. Deck 11 also has an outdoor eating area at the aft of the ship. There are outdoor stairs connecting the three decks.

If you order room service for your AM coffee, the buffet area is easy to get to for a quick refill of your carafe.

You will hear some complaints about the aft cabins on deck 10 since they are beneath the buffet dining area. We have had aft cabins on deck 10 and there was no appreciable noise. We do wake up about 7:00 am and that kind of coincides with the buffet opening time.

Enjoy,

Les

Be VERY CAREFULL of AFT cabins on the Bahama deck (Deck 9). They are right above the Disco and the noise can get real bad about midnight! Other than that, they are great cabins. Almost like having a private very large balcony.

We had CC cabin 1095 last November. It was so great we booked it again for next March's 11 nighter. One step to the aft deck, one floor down from the Windsurf Cafe. Location, location, location. Have a great cruise! :D

1116941572_Copyof041.JPG.c36271fa2f4b6b617954db579aff5083.JPG

We're also looking at a Bermuda cruise, & I was wondering the same thing about the best cabin location. We were in an FO on Mercury last month. Those cabins were often reduced to inside cabins. There were always people on the public deck outside & some of them had no problem with sitting & staring directly into your cabin. If you wanted any type of privacy, you had to keep the blinds closed. Does this problem exist for the AFT cabins on Zenith, or is there more privacy? Thanks :)

Archived