Please Help Me Pack!!??

I leave on my first 7-day, the end of May, and can't decide what to pack. I waaayy overpacked for my first 4-day. We are going to Cozumel and Costa Maya, a couple of sea days and then Disney's private island. I have my formal and semi-formal attire.

WHAT else? I have shorts, skirts, capris, cover-ups...I do NOT want to pack too much. I'll have my two kids by my self so, I need to travel a light as possible.

Can you guys help? THANKS!

I made a day by day list and typed up what I was going to wear (not that I had to but just to make sure I brought the right amount of stuff). Then I typed up a list of toiletries, other clothing items and anything else I needed for the trip. I brought a few things I didn't wear and would next time not bring as many day clothes since I spent most of my time in my swimsuit and cover up. But it was only a few things and those things didn't take up much room.

If I were you, I would go with mix-and-match items. You choose 2 or 3 colors that fit together (example: baby blue, beige, navy OR white, pink OR black, red, beige. The last category is one of my favorite because I have dark hair). Then, you can mix-and-match most of your clothes. Some items you wear for dinner on casual night can be worn another sea day (you can make them look different with changing shoes, jewellery or other accessories). Make sure you don't bring too many shoes since they take up so much room (have only 2-3 basic colors will help in the shoes department). Wear your bigger shoes (running shoes or walking shoes) on embarkation day. Do the same for your kids. Also, most ships have self laundery rooms (not sure about Disney, you should check into that).

Archived