Liberty - Spa Deck Cabins

gundlach

Has anyone stayed in a cabin on Spa deck of the Liberty/Conquest/Glory/Valor? We are trying to find out if these cabins have more noise due to the Health Spa located next door. Any advise or information would be welcome. Thanks.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/268905447/1268906898065191211vdSnve

these cabins are premium ocean view cabins. Most times these cabins costr more then a regualr balcony cabin.

You wont be bothered by noise from the spa area. There is only one entrance to the spa and taht is located by the stairs/elevators there. (that is the only way in)

cabins are located in the sepearte hall way

• 1 month later...

Hi, We stayed in 1104 on the Valor. VERY quiet area;no noise from above or below and not many cabins on that deck so not much foot traffic.

We sure enjoyed the room as we had booked an IS Quad Guarantee and got upgraded to that room!!

(We have booked another IS Quad Guarantee again but this time there was a Past Passenger upgrade special so we got bumped up to a specific room IS Quad on the 10th floor-not sure if I like that/not!!)

Hope I was not too late in replying. Have a good cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say yes-- especially for the amount of time spent in the cabin. These cabins are family suites and are bigger then a reg oceanview cabin.

(I even this these cabins are bigger floor space wise then a balcony cabin. although with a balcony you have the means to excape outside while the small ones are sleeping.

From the reviews online the concensus is they heard nothing from the above deck.

(maybe your teens will like heading to the gym/spa area for their showers. My kids all did the gym showers. the shower stalls are a lot bigger then whats available in the cabins. Plus its got 6 shower heads cleaning in all different angles. they loved it.

Archived