Persian Gardens on the Mille

naples queen

Can anyone tell me about their experiences with the Persian Gardens? What is the cost? What services are provided? Thanks

Hi - I just got off the Constellation today and this is one of the things I did.

It is a separate area of the AquaSpa, with a small herbal steam room, a large Turkish bath (very hot), and a similar size dry heat room with benches heated to body temperature (great for sore backs). Also two showers with all sorts of spray options, and a general area for seating.

Locker keys are available (lockers are in the separate changing rooms)if you turn in your Seapass, and they'll loan you a robe.

On my cruise they wanted $30 per session (plus 15% gratuity), or else $99 dollars for a pass to use the facilities throughout the cruise. Having purchased the latter, I now wish i hadn't; that is quite expensive and I found i simply didn't feel like using it often enough. But $30 seems like a lot per session to me. There is a free sauna (access through the changing rooms), and I think I'll stick to that in future.

Hope that's some help.

My wife and her Mom used the baths every day for a 7 day easter Carribean cruise 2 years past, They paid the $99.00 each. While they did this, I stayed in the T-Pool. They found it heavenly. Ditto for me.

Expensive, maybe, but seeing as though I spent the same on Intenet

and wine, reasonable.

This year we're looking at another carrib cruise and are very dissapointed

to find out the Millie driopped DR, and now have 3 days at sea on a 7 day cruise, and only one X ship doing 7 days out of that part of Florida. Looks like we'll have to switch to HAL, RCI, Princess, or god forbid, Carnival, and the T-Pool and Baths will be missed sorely, unless I can find a ship from another line with the equivalent.

Go for it...

jc

toronto

My wife and her Mom used the baths every day for a 7 day easter Carribean cruise 2 years past, They paid the $99.00 each. While they did this, I stayed in the T-Pool. They found it heavenly. Ditto for me.

Expensive, maybe, but seeing as though I spent the same on Intenet

and wine, reasonable.

This year we're looking at another carrib cruise and are very dissapointed

to find out the Millie driopped DR, and now have 3 days at sea on a 7 day cruise, and only one X ship doing 7 days out of that part of Florida. Looks like we'll have to switch to HAL, RCI, Princess, or god forbid, Carnival, and the T-Pool and Baths will be missed sorely, unless I can find a ship from another line with the equivalent.

Go for it...

jc

toronto

where did you hear that they dropped DR?.. one of the main reasons i booked the Dec. 10 cruise on Millie

Archived