Looking for Metal Carnival Fridge Magnets

Vistadeck

Hi, I'd like to complete a collection of Cruise Ship Fridge Magnets - if someone has spare to trade or Paypal let me know, please

or if someone on an upcoming sailing would be able to pick some up for me I'd be happy to paypal for a few.

I would be tremendously in your debt if you can help me out.

Tina

tinajohnson@recordlady.com

See my Cruise Reviews and Magnet Collection:

http://www.recordlady.com/

Hi, I'd like to complete a collection of Cruise Ship Fridge Magnets - if someone has spare to trade or Paypal let me know, please

or if someone on an upcoming sailing would be able to pick some up for me I'd be happy to paypal for a few.

I would be tremendously in your debt if you can help me out.

Tina

tinajohnson@recordlady.com

See my Cruise Reviews and Magnet Collection:

http://www.recordlady.com/

That is my cruise collection of choice too! And looking forward to collecting more! (Although I bought a christmas tree ornament on the Pride, so I will probably have to go back and see if I can find one for the Elation!) ;)

Maybe if you listed the cruiseships that you need, someone with an upcoming cruise on that ship could help you out!

I was very lucky last year asking about a Celebration magnet, and a very nice gentlemen from this board bought one for me when he and his family went on the cruise and I sent him the money for it, there are some great, helpful people on this board, I hope you get them all!

Ornaments, I am kicking myself for not buying the one I had in my hands on our Elation cruise in April. :rolleyes:

I was very lucky last year asking about a Celebration magnet, and a very nice gentlemen from this board bought one for me when he and his family went on the cruise and I sent him the money for it, there are some great, helpful people on this board, I hope you get them all!

Ornaments, I am kicking myself for not buying the one I had in my hands on our Elation cruise in April. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it! On the Pride, I couldn't decide which ornament to buy - the gold one or the one that actually looked like a miniture ship - I ended up getting both! And, in addition to the metal Pride magnet - I also bought the magnet that looks like a miniture ship! My husband may have to have me committed! :D

Archived