RCCL Fridge Magnets

Hi, I'd like to complete a collection of Cruise Ship Fridge Magnets - if someone has spare to trade or Paypal let me know, please

or if someone on an upcoming sailing would be able to pick some up for me I'd be happy to paypal for a few.

I would be tremendously in your debt if you can help me out.

Tina

tinajohnson@recordlady.com

See my Cruise Reviews and Magnet Collection:

http://www.recordlady.com/

How interesting to find this topic. I collect magnets. I started many years ago. When we started cruising, I added to my collection. I buy them at each port, & my prized possession is always one of the ship we are on. I buy the one with a real picture of the ship with the name of the ship on it. I have the same one of Cozumel with the 2 ships on it that you have on your website.

Enjoyed looking at your magnets.

Gail

We (me, mom, her aunt) are leaving on June 1 on the Enchantment. Be happy to pick you up one. Do you have a preference as to style? I try to get magnets for the fridge from various locations but this is my first cruise (I can't believe I've never cruised...)

MHF

and it is covered in magnets from every country we have cruised to in 22 years. Even a Celebrity ship is on it, the first for $5 we ever saw.

5/14 we are sailing Scandanavia/Baltic cruise, so 8 more for 8 countries we go to.

Archived