Royal Family Suite Minimum Capacity

Not necessarily true....I just posted this same question yesterday and I finally phoned RCCL to get the scoop. I'm assuming it depends upon the ship but we are cruising on the Freedom summer of 07. The girl I spoke with (I will not mention her name) told me there were a few family suites that would accomodate 4 people instead of having to have 5....however, it would have taken my total price up quite substantially so I chose to forego it. We currently have 2 cabins connecting so our kids can be in the next one and we can have 2 bathrooms. I was quite surprised but as I said...she did mention "on this ship" meaning the Freedom...so I'm assuming they are mostly a 5 person minimum on other cruiseships on RCCL.

This is all new to me...as this will be our first RCC ever...we have only sailed on Carnival in the past.

have fun...

Esmerelda

This will be our first RCCL cruise too as we have sailed with Carnival in the past and also a family of four. I think we are going to book the Owner's suite FOS June 07. Will have to read your post from yesterday Esmerelda.

Thanks.

I have a RFS booked for June 25 2006 FOS. There WAS a minimum of 5 and max of 8 persons required to book that room.

You say Family stateroom, you might be confusing those with the RFS. We were charged $10,815 for the first four and 1103.90 for fifth passenger. (We won't have 8 but RCCL said that 5th,6th,7th and 8th passengers are 1103.90)

The above was before our C&A Platinum discount and was booked in Feb 2005.

Archived