Formal nites

SailingDoug

This will be our first cruise on Celebrity Line. I am wondering if there are Two orThree formal nites? Also any information on Cabins on the Vista Deck our cabin is 9239 in the aft section of the ship? Will there be noise from the FUN FACTORY, and what is it? Any coment or suggustions would be Appreacated.

Doug

Thanks I know that ther will be Three formal nites and will look forward to the answers to the other questions. The Ship name is the Mecury, if I did not say and we will sail on it Nov 26, 2004 From San Diego.

Doug

The Fun Factory is, IIRC, the kiddie center, so I think it's really only active during the day.

We've only been on Decks 8 & 10 so can't comment on the specifics of 9239 or Vista Deck itself - what were you wanting to know about it? The cabins themselves are (with a few exceptions) virtually identical within the broad classes.

Have fun...

You asked how many formal nights, then you turned around and said I know there are 3 formal nights (even after tofubeast said 2) what gives?

As stated , there should be little chance of lots of noise on your sailing. I was on a Nov. Zenith cruise last year that had only 11 children under age 17.

Enjoy your cruise!! :-)

Thanks for your reply it will be helpful. The person above said 2 nites for the 7 day cruise also for the 10 day cruise it would be 3. From what you said that there will not. be many children on board I agree with you that the noise will be down. I also looking at the room layout of the ship they would not be coming down the hall I am on.

Thanks again. Doug

Archived