Millennium Color

whciv

I have seen two pictures of Millennium, one with fully dark colored hull and another that has a white section like the pictures in CruiseCritics. What is the current hull color? I think the dark (almost black) color is more elegant looking.

Bill

I have seen two pictures of Millennium, one with fully dark colored hull and another that has a white section like the pictures in CruiseCritics. What is the current hull color? I think the dark (almost black) color is more elegant looking.

Bill

Hi Bill !

The all dark blue hull is the older photo. All of the M-Class ships now have the white and blue design.

The white and blue color scheme bring the ships more in line with the rest of the Celebrity fleet. When we first boarded the Millie in 2001 with the dark blue hull after cruising on the rest of the fleet, we actually felt that we were boarding a different line. I really thought that the dark color with the gold and red accents looked awful and wasn't "Celebrity". When we boarded her again after the color change, it felt like we were "coming home".

Archived