April 5th 07 Wonder. are you coming too?

Hi everyone,

Just booked another 3 day cruise on the Wonder for next year, just checking to see if any of you are coming with me???

I cant wait to meet you, so please let me know if your coming along too.

It will be an AWESOME cruise!!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

I am still looking for some great people to join me on this cruise!!

I cant possibly be the only one on the ship!

It is less than a year away,

Where are my fellow cruisers???

This will be an awesome cruise, so book it before it's too late!!!

kathy

• 2 weeks later...

MommyX4, GrandmaX4,

Hello! I read many of your post before we went on our first cruise June 11-15 on the Disney Wonder. Your advice is so helpful! Were you on the Wonder last week too?? We had such a GREAT time!! I would definitely recommend this cruise to everyone! I am trying to talk my parents and sisters into going on the next one with us! I can't wait!!!! Thanks again!!!

mommyoftwosweetpeas,

so happy to hear my input was helpful to you.

Our last cruise was in May, so it has been a little while since we went.

we have a 7 day booked for aug 5th and a 7 day booked for nov 25 then next year we have the 3 day April cruise (this thread) and a 7 day booked for nov 24/07.

If you get to go again next year, shoot for one of those dates and maybe we could meet?? It could happen!

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

Oh where, Oh where can my fellow cruisers be?

Or where or where can they be?

I have my mouse ears on and I'm ready to go,

I just need someone to go with me!!!

Please let me know if your coming along too.

So far I have my hubby and Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale and Pluto for sure!! I have heard rumors of princess on board as well as pirates who have stowed away.

But that is not good enough for me.

I need more crazy people like myself!!

Please join me!!!

Kathy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi,

we booked today for next april 5. we are spending april 6 at the atlantis hotel booked a room for a day so that we can swim in the pools. for a family of four its about the same price as shore excursions and a lot more fun!

Howdy,

Boy am I happy to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was beginning to think after 5 months of posting here and other places that i would be all alone on the cruise!!! You are the frist person who has answered me back they were coming too.

My name is Kathy and my husband is Greg.

we will be crusing as just a couple on this cruise. This will be DCL # 15 for us. We have done both ships many times. Sometimes our adult kids and their spouses and grandkids go with us, but this one is just for us.

Have you cruised DCL before??

We are not sure what we will be doing in Nassau this time, we have done most of the tours already and just walked the town a few times too. But we will figure out something.

last August we were on the Magic and they had captain Jack Sparrow on board for pictures on pirate night and he was on CC for pictures with the flying dutchman behind him. These are awesome pictures and quite different than just pictures with the characters. Hope they still have them this time.

we are also sailing on the Magic this November, on the 25th.

we just love it. It will be an Eastern.

Luckily for us we live a little over an hour drive from the port, so it is easy to go. Plus Florida resident rates are great when they offer them.

I am looking forward to getting to know you over the next few months. I have always had a meet on board with the wonderful people I have met on these boards. usually the first day around 3 in the Promenade lounge, i hope you and your family will take 10 minutes to come and meet us and anyone else who joins us between now and then.

Please post again when you get the chance and introduce yourself by name so I know what to call you. It will be awesome to have someone to discuss the cruise with!!!!!

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived