Whats this?

That is not the Connoisseur club as you can see pool charis and their are no pool chairs on deck 5. It is infact the Diamond Club up at the Viking Crown Lounge.

My *guess* would be the Sky Bar? The description on these boards read:

".......there are two pools, separated by a wall from the H2O Zone. These are the Main Pool and the Sports Pool. There is a Pool bar of course and one deck up the Sky Bar. To me it seemed because of the separation to the H2O Zone the Main Pool area is not too spacious. Towards the front the loungers are set up on several levels like a terrace. This gives everybody a nice view of the pools. In this area there is a Ice cream machine too."

and:

"The pool's main bar is also usually packed but is where you find the best frozen drinks onboard (but if the crowd's too massive, check out the Sky Bar, just above, as well as the Solarium's bar)."

Plus if you look at the picture..the ceiling has lights that look like stars?

My *guess* would be the Sky Bar? The description on these boards read:

".......there are two pools, separated by a wall from the H2O Zone. These are the Main Pool and the Sports Pool. There is a Pool bar of course and one deck up the Sky Bar. To me it seemed because of the separation to the H2O Zone the Main Pool area is not too spacious. Towards the front the loungers are set up on several levels like a terrace. This gives everybody a nice view of the pools. In this area there is a Ice cream machine too."

and:

"The pool's main bar is also usually packed but is where you find the best frozen drinks onboard (but if the crowd's too massive, check out the Sky Bar, just above, as well as the Solarium's bar)."

Plus if you look at the picture..the ceiling has lights that look like stars?

The skybar is outdoors on deck 12 at the forward part of the main pool. It is right above the pool bar and is outside.

I give up. The only thing I can think of, since there are pool chairs around but it is inside, in that maybe it is part of the day spa. Other than that, I now have no idea.

I give up. The only thing I can think of, since there are pool chairs around but it is inside, in that maybe it is part of the day spa. Other than that, I now have no idea.
My investigation has eliminated every possibility except for the spa. So, that gets my vote.

It's actually a small lounge in the Freedom Day Spa :) ( I've been onboard trust me :D )
Thank you. I was pretty sure I had figured it out but it still would have been going through my mind until I could sail her and find out for myself. Thanks again now I can sleep at night

Archived