Internet Question

I'm going on the Pride this month and I was just wondering on how much the internet costs. I'm assuming its like $1 per minute. I heard that you can buy a package of minutes for less $s per minute. Is this true and if so, do you know what the rate is and if you have to use all minutes at one sitting.

I'm going on the Pride this month and I was just wondering on how much the internet costs. I'm assuming its like $1 per minute. I heard that you can buy a package of minutes for less $s per minute. Is this true and if so, do you know what the rate is and if you have to use all minutes at one sitting.

The full rate info is on Carnival's website... it's 75 cents/minute, but I generally get 100 minutes for $55. Plus a $3.95 setup fee. You don't have to use them all at once...

I get the 100 minute package (= $3.95 set-up fee) the first night/afternoon on board................there is usually a note in that days Capers (in your cabin when you baord) that offers a free amount of additional minutes if you sign up that day/night. I think it's an additional 20 minutes for the 100 minute package.

Archived