Just back 45/4/06 Wonder

Hi Kaye,

It was such fun meeting you and your family today. You have a beautiful family!!! You should be very proud of them, I'm sure you are!!!

I wanted to say have a MAGICAL cruise tomarrow!!!

If you go to the Promenade Lounge (family lounge) and listen to the duo in there they sing some great music! It should still be Don and Tommie (husband and wife). They sing old time rock n roll, bob seiger, jimmy buffet, johnny rivers and much more. Some light jazz too. They will do requests if they know the song, so dont be shy about asking. There is a small wooden dance floor there that kids and parents dance on too. If you go there to listen to them, tell them Greg and Kathy said Hi!! We have talked to them on many cruises. They are so nice and down to earth type people and they are very talented. we love their music. It is too long a story right now, but they call Greg, Fred. Sometime I'll tell you the story behind that one. Ha! Ha!

I will be anxiously awaiting a report on your cruise. When i recommend things to people I love to hear what they thought about it when they get home.

When you look at pirate donald in the tubby you can think of me.

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived