Cruise Critic Log Book

Just an idea... and not sure if its been discussed before...

but how about setting up a special Cruise Critic log book in the library of the various ships that all members can sign and make notes in for the next cruisers to read when they come on board?

Just an idea... and not sure if its been discussed before...

but how about setting up a special Cruise Critic log book in the library of the various ships that all members can sign and make notes in for the next cruisers to read when they come on board?

Too late, LOL... There are CC log books on nearly every ship, and have been for years. Generally they are in the library. If you are looking for one on a particular ship, just post and people can tell you where it is.

• 4 months later...

Anyone know if there is a cruise critic log on the Victory? I placed the one shown in this thread that is (or was) on the Triumph back in 2003. Did not find one on the Destiny in 2004, nor on the Spirit in 2005.

Wennfred,

I placed a log book on the Pride a couple of years ago, don't know if it is still there, though.

We will be on the Conquest in 3 weeks, I will check to see if there is one still there in the Library.

Vette

Anyone know if there is a cruise critic log on the Victory? I placed the one shown in this thread that is (or was) on the Triumph back in 2003. Did not find one on the Destiny in 2004, nor on the Spirit in 2005.

I signed the one on Victory back in November of 2003 but I forgot to look for it when I was back on board last month. I meant to but totally forgot.

• 1 month later...
Wennfred,

I placed a log book on the Pride a couple of years ago, don't know if it is still there, though.

We will be on the Conquest in 3 weeks, I will check to see if there is one still there in the Library.

Vette

Vette, was it still there?

I am currently onboard the Victory, and there is no sign of any log book in the Library. Does anyone have any suggestion as to where else to look? I'm beginning to wonder if any of them are left besides the one on the Triumph. I put that one there in September of 2003, and have seen reports as recent as a month or so ago that it was still there. I have searched since for books on the Destiny, Spirit, and now the Victory with no luck at all.

Archived