Carnival didnt honor past guest offer

:mad: Has anyone ever had there past guest offer not honor? Carnival said that they were completely soldout and was unable to honor it.I called carnival and spoke with Vickie Freed's assitant and all they could do was give me a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. For almost a 200.00 diff. I find this kind of silly.I feel like they were like let me give you some :eek: CHEESE with your WINE! :eek:

That isn't the first time I've heard that same complaint. I don't know why they offer this 'deal' if they don't live up to it all the time.

I think they only alot a certain amount of cabins for this 'special'...There can't be that many because every time someone goes to book this past guest special, they never have cabins left

hmmm..... I booked a past guest offer just recently and got a six cat. upgrade and $150 off each person from inside guar. rate. Seems like you waited to long or just got beat to the punch. When a really good offer comes along like that, you just have to pull the trigger. I know that this isn't always reasonable, but I'm just saying.

d

That isn't the first time I've heard that same complaint.
No doubt. The OP posted the identical thread multiple times.

Read the fine print. The offer is capacity-controlled.

I got the same deal that DanTheManWoods got. Of course, I was ready to book when I got the last issue of Currents and was just waiting for a sale to happen. Carnival used to offer a discount to FedEx employees (certain # of cabins on a certain # of cruises every year were discounted for employees) so I just figured that this discount was the same as that. I guess I was right. Sorry you didn't get the discount.

Archived