Crazy Question - but here goes - Walgreens in Key West?

Can anyone tell me which would be closer to the port?

2805 N Roosevelt Blvd

Key West, FL 33040

527 Duval St

Key West, FL 33040

My son will be 13 months and we want to stop by Walgreens in Key West to pick up Diapers instead of packing them in our luggage:)

We were going to Key West in November but because the wind was so high we had to skip the port. With that said if you need the diapers don't count on any port, no telling where you will go once you leave the city of departure.

Have a great cruise.

We were going to Key West in November but because the wind was so high we had to skip the port. With that said if you need the diapers don't count on any port, no telling where you will go once you leave the city of departure.

Have a great cruise.

Wow, never thought of the possibility of skipping Key West. Well, I guess we will make a decision when we go. We are flying in a day early - so we can alway purchase diaper in Ft. Lauderdale before be board the ship. Just don't want to try and pack them in our luggage for the flight, etc. It will be hard enough with everything little ones require:)

Wow, who knew things would be so different from the days when dh and I could basically cruise for a week with a carry on bag:p

Wow, never thought of the possibility of skipping Key West. Well, I guess we will make a decision when we go. We are flying in a day early - so we can alway purchase diaper in Ft. Lauderdale before be board the ship. Just don't want to try and pack them in our luggage for the flight, etc. It will be hard enough with everything little ones require:)

Wow, who knew things would be so different from the days when dh and I could basically cruise for a week with a carry on bag:p

Since you are flying into FLL the day before I would get them there since no port is guarenteed.

Duval, definitely. But keep in mind - it's a SMALL island. So if there is something you WANT or NEED to get to, you can. When I went just there I stayed at a place that gave you bikes for your entire stay and it was all I needed to see every inch of the island.

JC

Buy some diapers when you land in FLL. Don't count on being in Key West, you never know......

that being said, the Walgreens on Duval Street is right by the pier. WHile you are there and its GONNA BE HOT OUT THERE, they sell 1L bottle of Evian water (the only one they carry COLD) for 1.50 not bad, since things are a little overpriced there.

GOOD LUCK, i am also cruising with a 12 month old but we are gonna be in Florida for a month prior to the cruise.

Archived