Port Canaveral Transfer/Kennedy Space Center "Excursion" Question

I want to take advantage of Carnival's Kennedy Space Center/Airport Transfer "excursion" once I return from my cruise on the Glory, but I can't find out the exact cost of this (it can't be booked until on the ship). Does anyone know how much this one costs? Has anyone done this?

Thanks!

I believe it is $79.00/person, but I am not 100% sure. I could get the price on Carnival's web site until about 3 weeks ago. My wife and I are sailing on the Sensation from Port Canaveral, and we are planning on going on this excursion when we get back. Our flight doesn't leave Orlando until 6:30 pm that day, so we will have plenty of time to kill.

Craig

Yes, I thought I was able to view the prices until recently as well, but I never jotted this one down before the site changed. My partner and I are returning from our Glory trip on the 27th, but we don't fly out until later in the evening as well, so we thought this would be a great way to spend the afternoon. I've wanted to visit Kennedy Space Center since I was a kid wanting to be an astronaut, so this should be good fun. $79 seems right--and reasonable enough since it means not having to worry about anything after getting off of the cruise. :p Thanks for your help!

Jut off the Fantasy on 4/17 and it was $89pp. We did thisbut it was not available to buy before you get on the cruise. Went to excursions desk first thing and the guy had to check with someone else. Found out it was ok and of course they were happy to book it! We were off the ship by 8:30 and afterwards we were at the airport at 3pm. The tour director asked everyone their flight times and 2 were at 4 pm. Got the feeling if all the flights were later they would have stayed later. It was a fantastic tour!

Becky

We did this on our own in April. Booked a car through Budget, took the free shuttle from the boat (fantasy), 40.00 including gas, and drove to KSC, and then on to MCO for a 7:30 flight. I think we paid about 100.00 for admission for 3, so basically 140.00 for 3 people. A little more effort, but worth it for us.

When we sailed the Glory, we saw the Mears shuttle dropping off the Kennedy Space Center cruisers around 2ish. We had a 4:00 p.m. flight and it was a very long day...next time, I would just rent a car (we did pre-cruise and it was so easy) and spend the time around Cocoa Beach or even hit a smaller Orlando park like Sea World. Probably the same amount of money as the KSC and you would have more freedom to come and go as you pleased especially if you had a 6:30 flight.

Archived