How full is my ship?

Cinderose

You could use Travelocity.com

Just act as if you are booking a room, and you will eventually be brought to the "Intellideck" screen. This will give you a "live" view of the rooms available on your ship...if it is not sold out!

You could use Travelocity.com

Just act as if you are booking a room, and you will eventually be brought to the "Intellideck" screen. This will give you a "live" view of the rooms available on your ship...if it is not sold out!

Wow, Are you sure that flashing arrow actually shows the number of rooms that are still available in a category? I just checked "my" ship, The Spirit to Alaska on May 30 of 2007 (yes-07), and there don't seem to be many rooms left. Can that really be the case already?

Gale

just a few more weeks until we sail, I can't believe that there are over 25 cabins that are not booked yet:eek: There are still suites, and penthouse suites available, as well as empress, riviera, and another deck or 2. We were already upgraded from the riviera to the empress:rolleyes: wonder if it's possible to be upgraded again. Well, if not, more than happy where we are, doesn't really matter as long as we get to the ship on time:)

I, too, knew I had seen how to look at that somewhere, but couldn't remember where. DH & I are trying to talk a couple of friends into going with us. I'm glad I looked at that today, because there are only around 25 inside rooms left. Guess I need to do some convincing today!

Wow, Are you sure that flashing arrow actually shows the number of rooms that are still available in a category? I just checked "my" ship, The Spirit to Alaska on May 30 of 2007 (yes-07), and there don't seem to be many rooms left. Can that really be the case already?

Gale

It depends on the number of people you said you want to book. If you said 2 then it will only show those cabins that hold on 2 people.

What is shown is not a reflection of the inventory available. I think there is only a max of 9 shown for any category.

This is if you are using Carnival's site to determine what's left, right. If so, I think you're right. I just checked Travelocity's intellideck and saw 20 suites still available on Destiny for 10/29.

You will only see 7-9 available in any category. any less say like 5 its almsot sold out.

no cruiselines will allow you to see ALL availabilty.

To see other cabins you will have to change the number of passengers-- from 2 then 3 then 4 passengers.

Almost all ships head out full or nearly full

The reason I asked this question is because even though we dont sail until Sept., Carnival called and asked our travel agent to release all unsold cabins back to them (we have sold 37 and are still holding 13). We have a reunion cruise group going. I tried pulling up on travelocity but our cruise wont even come up, making me believe its pretty full already.

The reason I asked this question is because even though we dont sail until Sept., Carnival called and asked our travel agent to release all unsold cabins back to them (we have sold 37 and are still holding 13). We have a reunion cruise group going. I tried pulling up on travelocity but our cruise wont even come up, making me believe its pretty full already.

or a whole group just booked a lot of cabins. I know some groups on cruise critics will get thier cabins pulled because sales are brisk. I also think maybe if the price is way too low. which has me concerned with my group on Caribbean Princess. - which is selling almsot 500.00 more per couple then what I have the cabin space for.

Archived