Travel Insurance

stitch78

Does it cover only the cruise portion of does it cover the incoming and outgoing flights?

Also, immediately after our cruise we are going on another vacation destination (in the US - for family). Will insurance over that as well or we need separately policy?

If you purchase the cruiseline policy AND you purchase your own air, then it covers only the cruise portion. BUT if you purchase your own policy separately, then you can cover the cruise, the air and the second vacation in one policy.

Thank you for the tip on travel insurance. I was not worried about loosing the money I paid for the trip, however, never even thought about a medical emergancy onboard and the cost of a medical evacuation.

I checked several companies and found that Travelex was the best for me. I am traveling with my 8yr old DD, and children under 12 are added to the policy free with each paying adult .... and it was only $39.00! (without trip cancellation, cause that's not going to happen!)

Archived