Pics from RSVP Carribean Cruise 2004

Nuclia Waste

NuClia!

I had the best time w/ you (and 400+ of our closest friends) on your little walking tour of Key West! Did you see in the papers that those silly Conchs had their own little parade the following weekend - some kind of protest against cruiseship passengers! Hmmmm...

Hope to see you on the RSVP Sept '05 Alaska Cruise on "O-Dam"! Looking forward to a walking tour of Skagway or Ketchikan....

BTW - the Contessa Von Oosterdam says "Hello Dahlink"

Kisses

Fabulous pix!

Will you be going on the Westerdam in Feb 05?

I was on the Zuiderdam 18 months ago with you and your Mardi Gras happening!

You probably don't remember me, but I gave you a pair of hot pink opera gloves! :p They go so well with your hair...

Brian,

Glad you enjoyed the tour of Key West. It was an absolute delight. I had as much fun as the passengers!

Phil, Thanks so much for the pink gloves. I use them often and think of you! They go so perfectly with so many of my outfits.

Boys, I am sad to say that RSVP has decided not to bring Nuclia back again aboard their ships next year. They are missing out on a very good thing, as you know. Fortunately, another VERY SMART new cruise vacation company has picked me up to be their hostess. Gay Travel Destinations. We are headed to Europe next spring in 2005 and then we'll be sailing in China for 2006 on the Yangtze river.

Be sure and let RSVP Vacations know how DULL the ship is without me on board. Perhaps they may bring me back in the future. Have fun in San Juan and Juneau! I was SO ready to do walking tours of San Juan and Sitka! The glaciers shall remain unmelted without my radioactive presence. The world is safe from global warming for a little while longer.

Who's rainbow parasol will we follow for the walking tours? Who's glowing personality will host the pool-games? (Please Not Danny - he looks tired in a dress...) Who will wave her magic hands at bingo? Who will hand me my sailor cap at the Bon Voyage party for me to wear in my jacuzzi tub while I play w/ my rubber duckies and other toys for the rest of the week?

What will we ever do without NuClia?!?

We need to have a letter-writing campaign about this!

NuClia - where should we send our letters?

Archived